Some of our benefits include:
- $500 paid out after 90 days of employment
- Must work a min of 20 hours per week
- Must be in good standing with the company
- Must be employed with the company at the time of payout
- Free golf for employee plus 1 guest* (restrictions apply)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Optional Participation in
FSA Spending Account & Retirement Savings Plan
Greet guests with a friendly and sincere welcome to ensure they have
an exceptional experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet guests upon arrival with a warm and sincere welcome.
- Register guests into the Opera PMS system, verifying reservation,
address, and credit information. Accept payment for guests’ accounts
both at the time of registration and at checkout.
- Provide Concierge services to recommend and assist with dining
reservations, transportation, local activities and all guests
inquiries and requests.
- Maintain a house bank and make a deposit and accurate report of
- Post miscellaneous charges as requested.
- Escort guests to their rooms in the event that a bellman is not
available and if time permits.
- Additional duties as necessary and assigned.
NOTE: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Other
related duties may be assigned as required in addition to the
principle duties outlined above.
In addition, this position may be required to perform a combination
of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time
performing each function to be solely determined by the manager based
upon the particular requirements of The Ranch:
- Handle mail, packages, and facsimiles.
- Create reservations for guests who are at the desk or who call in
- Assist the bellman in storing any luggage.
- Additional duties as necessary and assigned.
Requirements For The Position
Education and Licensing:
High school or equivalent education required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Skills and Experience:
Previous Front Desk at Luxury or Boutique Hotel or Resort and
previous customer service experience required. Ideal candidate will
have experience with Opera PMS system.
All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed
appearance per The Ranch standards.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and
abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can
perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable
accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary
language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computational ability. Must possess basic
- Ability to solve problems and make rational decisions.Knowledge of
The Ranch operations, its services, and facilities.
- Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature generally is
moderate and controlled by The Ranch environmental systems.
- Position requires walking and giving direction most of the working
day; must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4
hours in length. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to
day and task to task.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reach different
outlets and other departments of The Ranch on a timely basis.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive
motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of
communicating with guests, supervisors and subordinates.
- Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions
being those of near vision and depth perception.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
- Must have finger dexterity to be able to operate office equipment
such as computers, printers, 10-key adding machine, electric
typewriter, multi-line touch tone phone, filing cabinets, FAX
machines, photocopiers, dolly and other office equipment as needed.
Regular attendance is essential to the successful performance of this
position. Irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action,
up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the fluctuation in business levels in the hospitality
industry, team members may be required to work varying schedules to
reflect the business needs of The Ranch. In addition, attendance is
required at all scheduled training sessions and meetings.
Upon employment, all team members are required to fully comply with
company rules and regulations for the safe and effective operation of
The Ranch’s facilities. Team members who violate The Ranch rules and
regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and
including termination of employment.
This description is intended to indicate the typical kinds of tasks
and levels of difficulty that are required of positions given this
title. This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of
all job functions that a team member in this position may be asked to
perform from time to time. It is not intended to limit or in any way
modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the
work of team members under his/her supervision.
Flexibility with working hours and on-call rotation.