Some of our benefits include:
- $500 paid out after 90 days of employment
- Must work a min of 20 hours per week
- Must be in good standing with the company
- Must be employed with the company at the time of payout
- Free golf for employee plus 1 guest* (restrictions apply)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Optional Participation in
FSA Spending Account & Retirement Savings Plan
Provide nightly turn down service for overnight resort guests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tidy up guest hotel rooms and bathroom areas according to
- Turn down bed linens and refresh guest amenities in guest hotel
rooms and bathroom areas.
- Assist with delivery of requested items from guests (towels,
blankets, pillows, etc.).
- Organize and stock linen closets on floors assigned and clean work areas.
- Attend daily pre-shift department line-up meeting.
- Assist in cleaning guest corridor and public areas.
- Report any service discrepancies to the appropriate manager or
supervisor and resolve where possible.
- Report any safety or security discrepancies to the appropriate
manager or supervisor.
NOTE: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Other
related duties may be assigned as required in addition to the
principle duties outlined above.
In addition, this position may be required to perform a combination
of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time
performing each function to be solely determined by the manager based
upon the particular requirements of The Ranch:
- Perform general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning
products and equipment to adhere to health standards.
- Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected
spills and executing special guest requests.
- Assist other housekeeping team members in maintaining clean and
organized work and public areas.
Requirements for the position:
Education and Licensing:
High school or equivalent education required.
Skills and Experience:
No prior experience required. Prior hospitality experience desired.
All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed
appearance per The Ranch standards.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and
abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can
perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable
accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary
language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Working knowledge of applicable sanitation standards.
- Knowledge of The Ranch operations, its services, and facilities.
- Most work tasks are performed indoors and outdoors. Temperature is
moderate and controlled by The Ranch environmental systems indoors.
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions such as heat
and cold depending on season.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4
hours in length.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to
100 lbs., on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reach different floors
of The Ranch on a timely basis.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive
motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of
communicating with guests, supervisors and other team members.
- Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions
being those of near vision and depth perception.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
* We participate in the E-Verify program.
Regular attendance is essential to the successful performance of this
position. Irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action,
up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the fluctuation in business levels in the hospitality
industry, team members may be required to work varying schedules to
reflect the business needs of The Ranch. In addition, attendance is
required at all scheduled training sessions and meetings.
Upon employment, all team members are required to fully comply with
company rules and regulations for the safe and effective operation of
The Ranch’s facilities. Team members who violate The Ranch rules and
regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and
including termination of employment.
This description is intended to indicate the typical kinds of tasks
and levels of difficulty that are required of positions given this
title. This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of
all job functions that a team member in this position may be asked to
perform from time to time. It is not intended to limit or in any way
modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the
work of team members under his/her supervision.
Flexibility with on call rotation.